Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Good organic seed sources...

The Earthly Gardener by Bobbi A. Chukran
February 9, 2007

Dear friends,

About this time of year, the seed catalogs start pouring in, and I love sitting beside the fire (when it’s not 80-degrees) searching through them. It’s a peaceful, zen kinda thing with me. Anyway, I thought I’d set up a resource page with a few of my favorite online sites on it. As I’m sure you know, there are millions of online sellers of gardening seeds, supplies, etc. but not all of them carry stuff for organic gardening.

Here’s just a few to get you started. A lot of the garden companies will send free catalogs if you contact them through their web pages, too.

Gardening Supplies Link

Still watching for those basil seeds to pop up, no sign of that yet. You’ll be the first to know when I see them!

Dig it!

bobbi c.
Copyright ©2005-2007 Bobbi A. Chukran.

No comments: