Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New e-booklet available NOW

SPECIAL TWENTIETH ANNIVERSARY EDITION


Dear friends,

The new herbal e-booklet I promised last month, COOKING WITH HERBS & SPICES is AVAILABLE NOW in e-book format for the Kindle for only $2.99 (compared to the $6 of the formerly printed version).  It's llustrated with color photos taken by me.




And to think, twenty years ago this month I was folding smelly printed pages, collating them one by one, adding a cover and stapling them by hand, trimming then packing into envelopes for mailing, or into boxes to take to herb festivals.  Wow.

I have to say, I love publishing e-books!  There are so many advantages to them---saving trees/paper/time/energy, and I can include color photos (although some Kindles are still black and white).


This is the first in a planned series of Earthly Gardener Guides.  Future booklets will feature past garden articles I've written, garden stories, etc.

Happy trails!

bobbi c.

No comments: