Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Heirloom Seeds Resource Guide

Dear Friends,

I just added a few new pages to my blog.  If you look up under the green title bar, you'll see a list of links to special pages here.  One that I'm working on is a guide to heirloom, antique and non-GMO seeds.   As time goes by, I'll be adding to this list.  Do you have a favorite seed company that specializes in either organic, heirloom, open-pollinated or antique plants and seeds?  If so, let me know about it and I might add it to my list after I check it out.



I've also added a short article on How to Dry Herbs in the Microwave, a list of links to Container Gardening information on this blog, and one of my funny Garden Stories ( so far).

I hope this information is helpful to you as you design and plant your garden!

Happy digging!

bobbi c.


No comments: