Monday, May 21, 2012

Garden Magazines & Pinterest--A few of my favorite things

Dear friends,

I just added a new page here on the site with a list of my favorite garden magazines.  Cast your peepers over to the right hand column--where you can see the list of pages up at the top. 

I also have pages with information and links on things such as heirloom seed sources, funny garden stories I wrote, container gardening and a how-to article on how to dry herbs in your microwave.  I'll be adding new pages over time, so please come back for a visit.

In other news, I have a new Pinterest account, and am having so much fun over there.  Check it out, I have some photos of my garden, my herbs, my kittehs, my home remodeling project, favorite garden tools, etc. 

Bobbi Chukran on Pinterest

In the meantime, here are a few other  photos from my garden for your inspiration!
Gargoyle in a birdbath
Alstromeria Close-up
Agapanthus

Happy gardening!

bobbi c.

No comments: