Thursday, June 21, 2007

Small space composting

Good mornin' earthly gardeners!

Just ran across this most excellent site about composting. Actually, don't tell anyone, but it's about composting in NEW YORK CITY! Still, we'll ignore that bit of information and focus on the other stuff there. It's good information from the New York City Compost Project.

http://www.nyccompost.org/how/smallspace.html

It's all about how to set up a compost bin in a small space. Yes, it can be done!



Why am I looking at this, you might ask? Because I'm downsizing....my home, my gardens (sniff),my STUFF....and yes, dear reader, my compost bins!

Actually, I'm looking forward to the challenge of gardening in a small space.

If it weren't for that danged bermuda grass! arrrgggghhhh!

Dig it!

bobbi c.

No comments: