Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Another great organic gardening resource...

The Earthly Gardener by Bobbi A. Chukran
February 13, 2007

Dear friends,

The winter weather continues here. It was 17-degrees when I woke up, NOT something that this thin-blooded Texan wants to even think about. I comforted myself by rushing into my office and looking at the wee little basil seedlings struggling along here. They are coming up, slowly, mostly because this room gets chilly at night. I’m thinking of adding a warming mat to my stash of seed-starting tools!

Here’s a great website I just discovered….it covers info. on organic gardening, farming, sustainable agriculture, heritage (heirloom, or antique) vegetables, organic food on a budget, etc.

Even though the site is maintained in the UK, the information applies to anyone, anywhere. Enjoy!

Dig it!

bobbi c.
All text and photos Copyright©2005-2007 by Bobbi A. Chukran

No comments: