Monday, April 30, 2007

A simple method of gardening...

Dear friends,

A few years ago, I noticed that more books were out on the whole simplicity movement. Since I've always considered myself a "simple gardener" or one who likes doing things the easy way, I proposed a book to my publisher at the time on simple gardening. The editor told me that the "simple movement" was out of date, and that people didn't want to do things the simple way.

EXCUUUUSE ME? LOL!

Well, I disagreed with her vehemently. After writing the Earthly Gardener blog for several months now, I find that people need easy and simple solutions for their garden more than ever. We don't have time to putter in the garden all day, or at least, most of us don't. And if we do, we want to do the fun things, not the back-breaking stuff.

So I decided to start this blog to talk all about natural, simple gardening---done the organic way, the easy way, the sustainable way. Why make gardening harder than it has to be?

So please bookmark this site and come back to see what's going on in my garden! And please, help me spread the word by telling your friends, too!

dig it!

bobbi c.

No comments: