Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My office plant light stand set-up...

The Earthly Gardener by Bobbi A. Chukran
February 20, 2007

Dear friends,

Since several of you are clamoring to see my seed starting set-up, I thought I’d take a quick photo this morning. It’s not a great photo, but you get the idea. It’s sitting on top of a custom cabinet my husband built for me in my office/studio. It’s great because it has a lot of drawer space underneath, and a little bar sink at the right end, so I have storage and access to water. The wall is painted a deep adobe behind it, so that’s why it’s so colorful!



I ordered my light stand from the National Gardening Association, but they were originally made by Hydrofarm.

As you can see, I used a hodge-podge of containers, but will replace them with uniform sizes…it makes it easier that way when the seedlings get taller.

I saw a little grape hyacinth blooming in the garden this morning….spring can’t be far away, now, can it???)

dig it!

bobbi c.
Copyright ©2007 bobbi a. chukran.

No comments: